- 2 years+ experience gained in a similar Paid Search position
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics.
- Comfortable with using Google Search Console and Keyword Planner.
- Understands the various criteria relating to SEO
- Develop monthly reports for clients on performance and work carried out
- Lead PPC strategy meetings and implement these with clients
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to execute an effective strategy
- Work within Simul Digital to support the PPC strategy required both internally and externally
- Identifying trends and compiling statistics from Google Analytics
- Carry out any necessary tasks internally to aid the smooth running of the business.
Simul Digital are a growing digital agency looking for an PPC Executive to join their creative team and search department. You’ll deliver on some exciting paid marketing projects for a variety of clients across different industries, as well as for us too.
We are a young, vibrant company and you will be given responsibility from day 1, with the support from Head of Search. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a high level of problem-solving skills and analytical thinking. You must possess a strong understanding of PPC advertising, independently overseeing and completing specific projects. Creativity and attention to detail are crucial traits.
If you’re looking for a job role where you’ll have the chance to work with some great clients, work on some groundbreaking projects and develop your skillset alongside a team of passionate peers, Simul Digital is the place for you!
Skills and Experience:
- Casual dress
- Company private pension
- 24/7 Gym membership (Pure Gym)
- 28 Holiday days including bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 2 week Christmas shutdown (on top of holiday allowance)
- 1-2-1 appraisals to track professional growth.