- Proficient in working with PHP and MySQL
- Cross-browser compatibility & Responsive testing
- Semantic HTML5 & CSS3 (Flexbox, Grid, Responsive Media Queries, Bootstrap 4+, 12 Column Grid System)
- Experience using: Build tools (webpack, npm)
- Version control such as Git, Github,
- A good understanding of Adobe XD / Illustrator / Photoshop
- Exposure to Object Oriented Programming
Full Stack PHP Developer
We’re looking for a bright, motivated, hard-working full-stack PHP web developer.
You’ll be working with like-minded, sociable individuals who love creating things for the web in an awesome environment – somewhere that people genuinely love working.
The ideal candidate should be able to write clean, reusable code, and be keen to expand their skillset within a company that has been enjoying rapid growth for the past few years.
For this role you’ll need at least 3 years commercial experience, and the ability to showcase your technical capability, demonstrable experience and ability to integrate into our team.
As a PrestaShop approved partner our e-commerce builds are done on this platform, with static websites primarily done in WordPress.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working CMS and E-commerce Software (WordPress & Prestashop / Symfony)
- Experience with DevOps
- Test-Driven Development
- Unit Testing
- Casual dress
- Company private pension
- 24/7 Gym membership (Pure Gym)
- 28 Holiday days including bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 2 week Christmas shutdown (on top of holiday allowance)
- 1-2-1 appraisals to track professional growth.